The Badgers safety didn't mince words after No. 18 UW fell to No. 12 Notre Dame 41-13 on Saturday at Soldier Field in Chicago.
As featured on
Badgers offense earns an F for its performance against Notre Dame. Here's the other grades columnist Jim Polzin handed out after Wisconsin's loss to the Fighting Irish.
Paul Chryst has lost seven consecutive games to ranked opponents and is 5-7 overall over a 12-game stretch dating to late in the 2019 season. Mediocrity is becoming the program's identity.
Hassan Haskins ran for touchdowns the first two times the Wolverines had the ball to help them take a 17-point lead, but undefeated Michigan had to hold on to beat Rutgers 20-13 on Saturday.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Pedestrian dies in Thursday morning collision
- House Fire near Garfield
- Two more COVID-19 related deaths in Douglas County
- Thursday crash near Osakis leaves one dead, another hospitalized
- City council looks into upcoming events, other agenda items Monday night
- Obituary - Curtis Carl Larson, 49
- Eleven Minnesota traffic safety leaders receive Toward Zero Deaths Awards
- Obituary - Steve Schlosser, 61
- SunOpta's SOWN oat creamer part of surging industry
- Man in custody following two-day search