(University Park, PA) -- The Minnesota men's hockey team never held the lead until Rem Pitlick scored the game-winner in overtime at Penn State Saturday, 4-3. That completes the sweep for the Gophers and keeps them in first place in the Big Ten Conference standings. Minnesota trailed 3-1 in the third period, cut the lead to one, then forced the overtime when Justin Kloos scored with less than four seconds remaining. Jake Bischoff and Tyler Sheehy also had goals for the Minnesota. The Gophers host second-place Wisconsin next weekend in a two-game series at Mariucci Arena.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Raapers on Fire Tuesday Morning
- Devastating Fire Destroys Portion of Historic Downtown Alexandria
- Hoffman Man Dies After Falling Through Ice While Snowmobiling
- Alexandria Cleans Up After Downtown Fire
- Owners of Raapers Extend Thanks to Community
- Fund Set Up To Help Fire Victims
- Alexandria Polar Plunge Brings in Thousands for Special Olympics
- City Welcomes Car Charging Stations, Talk City Business
- Parkers Prairie Man Dies In Crash With Semi
- Obituary - Joseph “Joe” A. Koep, 72