(BPT) - What is plasma and how does it help people?
(BPT) - Resourceful thieves and cyber criminals continue to find new ways to hack U.S. consumers’ sensitive personal information. Dumpster diving, stolen or lost wallets and mail fraud should still be concerns, but the digital age of tablets, smartphones, PCs and Wi-Fi networks leaves people…
(BPT) - Grilling is one of America’s greatest pastimes, and if you love grilled meat, chances are you also like hosting cookouts to show off your pit master prowess. Once you’ve mastered the art of the char, why not take it a step further? Serve wine that blows the lid off the meal, in the b…
(BPT) - The latest trends in home decor reveal a desire for a feeling of tranquility and calmness, perhaps as a response to today’s overly busy and distracted lifestyles. From Marie Kondo’s decluttering craze to a return to natural materials in home design, everyone is looking for a way to c…
(BPT) - In the fall of 2017, Elissa Reynolds was shocked by a stage four colorectal cancer diagnosis at 35 years old. Almost two years later, she has hope for the future thanks to innovative tests on her living tumor tissue, which revealed personalized treatment options for her specific cancer.
(BPT) - Love to bake but feel like you sometimes do not get the end result you were hoping for? The secret is usually with the technique. It’s time to go back to the basics and break down the top techniques you may not have known you needed to master to be a baking pro.
(BPT) - Moms have to-do lists that are never done. From getting the kids to school, prepping family meals and everything in between, it’s a 24/7 job and can be hard to find a moment to stop and take a breath of fresh air. While the home should be a sanctuary to relax and de-stress, the reali…
(BPT) - When we imagine “financial literacy,” we often think about credit cards, loans and debt. But these building blocks of our financial infrastructures tend to cloud our perspective, pushing important details, like checking accounts, to the sidelines.
(BPT) - Sponsored by Office Depot and OfficeMax
- How Plasma Donations Can Add Up to Life-Changing Medicines for People Around the World
- 5 tips to protect your connected devices and electronic identity
- Grill like a boss with big BBQ flavor and bold wines
- 5 ways to elevate your home decor through minimalism
- 4 home fix-ups for fall
- Cutting-edge tumor tests reveal new cancer treatment options
- The Seven Baking Techniques You Didn’t Even Know You Needed to Master
- 5 easy relaxation techniques to reduce stress at home
- Time to think harder about your checking account
- Rising child star and mom share their top 5 tips for preparing to go back to school proud