(BPT) - In 2002, Xin Z. and Zhigang W. moved to the United States from China to pursue new academic opportunities. Throughout the next decade, they lived in several different states before settling in Michigan.
(BPT) - Gathering around the table looks a lot different this year. From virtual toasts to strategically separated seating, winter’s hottest entertaining trend is the socially distanced dinner. But a little distance needn’t dim the glow of socializing, nor the eco-minded sensibility of susta…
(BPT) - Just when we all thought it was still March, the holidays have crept up on us. Let’s face it, we could all use a little joy right now to brighten up our holidays. Although the holidays may look different this year, many of us are hoping to keep a few normal traditions. Whether it’s g…
(BPT) - In 2020, the phrase “social distancing” became mainstream, as many people around the world had to experience extended periods of quarantining. The mandate to keep distance, limit travel and stay home has left many people to feel anxious, isolated and lonely. Unfortunately, for the 30…
(BPT) - La temporada de fiestas usualmente brinda la oportunidad de reunirse en persona con familiares y amigos para compartir la alegría y tradiciones de la época navideña. Sin embargo, dadas las restricciones actuales para frenar la propagación del COVID-19, puede que las celebraciones sea…
(BPT) - Read on for results of a recent survey revealing the road trip plans of 2,000 people in the midst of COVID-19.
(BPT) - Many seniors and their loved ones are taking special precautions to stay healthy, including limiting or eliminating visits and other activities that can cause COVID-19 to spread. That's because the older you are, the higher your risk of severe illness from the coronavirus, according …
(BPT) - When the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic first hit the United States, Americans showed up by not showing up.
(BPT) - The transition from breast milk or formula to food can be a stressful one for parents of toddlers. Keeping track of the newest information about adequate nutrition is difficult enough, not to mention you're now dealing with toddler food preferences that can seemingly alter overnight.
- Fighting for their future: One couple’s refusal to let lung cancer call the shots
- How to green your table (and your wine glass) this winter
- Living with recurrent C. diff? 5 tips to enjoying the holidays
- Quarantine confidential: The unexpected ways social distancing impacted life for women with overactive bladder
- Esta es la temporada para mantenerse seguros: los mejores consejos para celebrar con seguridad las fiestas 2020
- Planning a road trip? You're not alone [Infographic]
- Simple ways to safely bring joy to seniors during the holidays
- Redefining Life to Tackle Heart Failure
- Keep Calm and Clean On: Why You Shouldn’t Ease Up on Cleaning Practices this Winter
- Doctor's insight: Debunking toddler nutrition myths