Vantage Bank at 311 30th Avenue East, will host the Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce Wake Up Alexandria event on Friday, September 17 from 7:30 to 8:30 am. The event is open to everyone. A $1 admission is requested, with all proceeds donated to the day’s nonprofit recipient, First Lutheran Church/Community Preschool. All Chamber members will also be placed in a drawing for the Pot of Gold, which is currently valued at more than $5,700! Vantage Bank is a full-service community bank guided by a board of directors that represent a broad spectrum of the agricultural and professional community. The Vantage team is committed to developing the communities they serve by providing a better banking solution focused on customer needs. The bank has branches in Alexandria and in Kent and its history spans more than 100 years. For more information, visit www.vantagebankmn.com.
- Auditor/Treasurer and License Bureau Move
- Lane closures, detour start Sept. 13 on Highway 59 between Barrett and Morris
- Woman attempting to run around the world, passes through Alexandria
- Body Found in Eden Prairie Matches Description of Missing Jogger
- Sidewalk work along Highway 29 gets moving
- Grape Stomp is back and better than ever
- Event Brings in $7000 in Groceries for Food Shelf
- School Board special election Nov 2; early voting begins Sept 17
- City talks about funds for Feb 2020 fire and much more
- It's Pro Football Pick'em Time with Miller Lite!
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.