(Rochester, MN) -- Mayo Clinic is the nation's best hospital for a fifth straight year - according to U-S News and World Report's annual rankings. Mayo was also recognized as the top provider in more specialty areas than any other medical center in the country. Mayo President and C-E-O Gianrico Farrugia said, "to be ranked the No. 1 hospital in the nation for five years consecutively is a testament to the excellence of our remarkable staff, who put our patients' needs first - even and especially during a pandemic." Mayo Clinic ranks number one in six specialty areas this year: diabetes and endocrinology, gastroenterology and G-I surgery, gynecology, nephrology, pulmonology, and urology.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Eastbound Interstate 94 closed Sunday morning between Brandon and Garfield due to crash
- Dormant Seeding Your Lawn
- Authorities release more details in fatal pedestrian collision
- Feedlots to dog grooming, County tackles Tuesday's agenda
- Evansville’s Ostenson Named 2022-23 Initiators Fellow
- Chamber Ambassadors Recognize Local Businesses
- Horizon Public Health asks public to complete survey
- Q & A with Douglas County Feedlot Coordinator Mark Koep
- Alexandria Public Schools continues to maintain stable overall enrollment
- Police looking for vandals at Kinkead Cemetery