(Stewartville, MN) -- An 18-month-old child is in critical condition after being pulled from a pond in Stewartville Wednesday afternoon. The boy was in a medically induced coma at St. Mary's Hospital in Rochester. Deputies say the toddler was outside being watched by a family friend when he disappeared. He was found in a retention pond and C-P-R was immediately started at the scene. Investigators believe he was in the water for five minutes. The family says he appears to be doing well and that his organs are functioning. No word on how long he'll be in a coma.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Shania Twain rewears Man! I Feel Like a Woman! outfit
- Police Still Looking for Person(s) Responsible for Pellet Gun Shootings
- City Council Met Monday Night to Tackle a Full Agenda
- Jensen Named 2020 Christian Service Winner
- Senator Visits Alexandria to Talk About Restaurant Revitalization
- Obituary - Jennifer Ann Blankenship, 48
- Obituary - Gary Miller, 64
- When to prune hydrangeas for best bloom
- Felony Charge For Duluth East Student Who Had Ammo At School
- Severe Weather Awareness Week