(New Brighton, MN) -- A 15-year-old boy is in critical condition after being found unresponsive in an apartment swimming pool in New Brighton. Police were called around 5:30 P-M Thursday and an officer quickly jumped into the pool and pulled the teen out. Paramedics restored the boy's pulse and transported him to the hospital. There was no lifeguard on duty.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Judge Rules State Patrol Seizure of $4 M of Marijuana in Douglas County Illegal
- Iverson Insurance Cancellations and Delays
- New Reality for Western Minnesota
- DEED Awards $2 Million in Redevelopment Grants and Demolition Loans
- Brandon Man Fights Fire in Detached Garage
- Three Car Crash at Highway 82 and Birch Avenue
- Outage Lasts For Only A Few Moments Over Monday Lunch Hour
- Fatal Crash at Highway 71/210 Intersection
- Northstar Behavioral Health Expands to Fergus Falls to Combat Substance Use Disorders/Behavioral Health Concerns
- Alexandria Is Named Best MN Town