(Courtland, MN) -- A north Mankato man is the victim in a deadly two-vehicle crash near Courtland in Nicollet County. The Minnesota State Patrol says an S-U-V crossed the centerline on Highway 14 and collided head-on with a car driven by 23-year-old Aaron Lloyd Tuesday afternoon. Lloyd died of his injuries at the scene. The S-U-V driver - 35-year-old Steven Hess of Chaska - was taken to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries. The accident report says the road was snow- and ice-covered.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- How Sewing Can Help With Coronavirus Pandemic
- City of Alexandria Asks for Residents to Follow Governor's Stay at Home Executive Order
- Investigators Conclude On-Site Investigation
- 3 New Minnesota Cases Of Coronavirus Involve Community Transmission
- Wisconsin governor: We are headed for the worst of the coronavirus
- University of Iowa Health Care pushing toward COVID-19 treatments
- Governor Gives "Shout Out" to Alexandria Volunteers
- Latest COVID-19 Numbers from MDH, Local Response from Alomere Health
- Man Injured in Garage Fire Near Carlos
- 3 COVID-19 coronavirus deaths bring Dane County's total to 8, health officials say