(St. Paul, MN) -- Minnesota Democrats are defending the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on the day of oral arguments in a federal appeals court in New Orleans (Tuesday). Republican attorneys general and the Trump Administration claim the A-C-A is unconstitutional in their lawsuit. Congresswoman Angie Craig said, "what Texas vs the U-S makes clear is that we must stop playing politics with healthcare in this country. We have to move past viewing strengthening the current health care system as a win for any political party." U-S Senator Tina Smith says if the Affordable Care Act goes away, so would protections for nearly two-point-five-million Minnesotans with pre-existing conditions.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Update on Viking Plaza Mall
- Fatal Crash South of Alexandria
- Huge Free Youth Event Planned For This Sunday
- Local Senior Baseball Teams Head To Playoffs, Woida To Hall of Fame
- Rollover Crash near Carlos Corners
- Revered "Voice Of The Cardinals", Dave Harris: Bound For MSHSL Hall Of Fame
- Obituary - Merle Trousil, 69
- Teen Singer Makes Return Trip to State Fair Semi-Finals
- Chamber Ambassadors Recognize Four Local Businesses
- Patrol Investigating Fatal Crash on Hwy 29