(Minneapolis, MN) -- The Mayo Clinic is once again at the top of the list of the nation’s best hospitals in a national publication. U-S News & World Report issued their 2018 rankings today (Tuesday), and the Rochester medical facility was ranked above all else. The publican says the rankings were determined by hospital service in 16 areas of “complex specialty care,” along with nine bellwether procedures. Mayo’s closest competition came from the Cleveland Clinic, which ranked second, and third-place Johns Hopkins Memorial in Baltimore.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Authorities Name Suspect in Spree of Bank Robberies
- SUV-Semi Crash North of Brandon
- Osakis Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- 2019 Alumni Hall of Fame Class Announced
- Family Dispute Stops Estate Sale At Irwin Jacobs Residence
- Mankato Man Arrested on Warrant for Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Play Pro Football Pick'Em
- Cards Football Comeback Stopped Short; Jacks Prevail
- Veteran's Statue Gets Moved
- Obituary - Kim Nord, 54