(Mankato, MN) -- A Mankato man charged with two felony counts of criminal sexual conduct is now in custody. Police say 21-year-old Deshawn Woolridge Carter was booked into the Blue Earth County Jail Monday night. Woolridge Carter is accused of meeting a woman at a party on August 30 and raping her. The complaint alleges that Woolridge Carter and the victim began kissing before he took her into a bathroom and forced himself on her. He claims that he blacked out and doesn't remember having contact with the alleged victim.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Winter Storm Blowing Through West Central MN
- MnDOT lifts no travel advisories in west central Minnesota
- Jury Finds Larson Guilty of Four Charges
- Two Injured in Tuesday Morning Crash
- Refugee Resettlement Issue Put On Hold By Injunction
- Carlson Announces This is Her Last Term as Mayor
- Pedestrian Killed When Hit By Vehicle Identified
- Alexandria's COOL SCHOOL Event Postponed
- Students Shine in 3rd Annual Shark Tank Competition
- New Year, New Chance