(Castle Rock Township, MN) -- Authorities in Dakota County are investigating the death of a Minneapolis man found in culvert. The body of 39-year-old Manuel Mandujano was discovered Monday in Castle Rock Township. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner's Office ruled Mandujano's death as a homicide. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Dakota County Sheriff's Office.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Fatal Crash Near Evansville Monday
- Emergency responders who helped save man's life recognized
- David Bowie's long-serving guitarist John Hutchinson dies
- Contract Awarded for New V.A. Clinic in Alexandria
- City looks into a change in 18th Avenue among other city business
- This is the Worst County to Live in North Dakota
- Three More Veterans Honored in Douglas County
- Public Work's Tim Erickson Highlights Douglas County Staff
- Alexandria School Board Candidates Offer Answers on KXRA's Openline
- This is the Worst County to Live in South Dakota