As featured on
CHANHASSEN, Minn., Sept. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Life Time Group Holdings, Inc. ("Life Time") announced today that it has publicly filed a registration statement on Form S-1 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") relating to a proposed initial public offering of its common stock. The offering is subject to market and other conditions, and there can be no assurance as to whether or when the offering may be completed, or as to the actual size or terms of the offering. Life Time intends to apply to list its common stock on The New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "LTH".
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Auditor/Treasurer and License Bureau Move
- Lane closures, detour start Sept. 13 on Highway 59 between Barrett and Morris
- Woman attempting to run around the world, passes through Alexandria
- Body Found in Eden Prairie Matches Description of Missing Jogger
- Sidewalk work along Highway 29 gets moving
- Event Brings in $7000 in Groceries for Food Shelf
- School Board special election Nov 2; early voting begins Sept 17
- City talks about funds for Feb 2020 fire and much more
- Grape Stomp is back and better than ever
- It's Pro Football Pick'em Time with Miller Lite!