(Minneapolis, MN) -- More testimony today (Wednesday) from L-A-P-D use of force expert Sergeant Jody Stiger in the trial of ex-Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin. Stiger was asked by the state if George Floyd posed an immediate threat to officers while he was restrained? Stiger said he did not because "Floyd was in the prone position, he was handcuffed, he was not attempting to resist, he was not attempting to assault the officers, kick, punch or anything of that nature." Stiger did say when Floyd was initially being placed in the backseat of the police squad car, he was actively resisting officers, but once he was cuffed and on the ground, officers should have slowed or stopped the restraint.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Shania Twain rewears Man! I Feel Like a Woman! outfit
- Police Still Looking for Person(s) Responsible for Pellet Gun Shootings
- City Council Met Monday Night to Tackle a Full Agenda
- Jensen Named 2020 Christian Service Winner
- Senator Visits Alexandria to Talk About Restaurant Revitalization
- Obituary - Jennifer Ann Blankenship, 48
- Obituary - Gary Miller, 64
- When to prune hydrangeas for best bloom
- Felony Charge For Duluth East Student Who Had Ammo At School
- Severe Weather Awareness Week