(Willmar, MN) -- The evidence has led a Kandiyohi County-based task force to two locations in the Twin Cities for a pair of drug busts and an arrest. A 41-year-old suspect is facing federal drug charges after the operation conducted by the C-E-E-6 Drug and Gang Task Force. The suspect’s name hasn’t been released. Two search warrants were executed earlier this month, resulting in the seizure of 23 pounds of meth, two pounds of cocaine, and 29-thousand dollars in cash. Authorities say the person arrested was a supplier and the investigation originated in Kandiyohi County.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Early Morning Fire in Alexandria
- Flags At Half-Staff For Paramedic Troy Boettcher
- REA & ALP Utilities Asks for People to Conserve Energy
- Pilgrim Point Update
- Obituary - Nicole Larson, 25
- Maloney and Lake Are Back Performing Together
- Construction to Begin on Roundabout
- Change in Command as Alexandria's Andrew Olsen Steps Forward
- Alexandria Chamber Duffers Delight winners crowned
- Trap Shooting Championships in Alexandria for next nine days