(Duluth, MN) -- Duluth police say they don’t suspect foul play after the discovery of a 50-year-old man’s body on the Lakewalk this week. Officers responded to the location Tuesday morning in Leif Erikson Park. A North Shore Scenic Railroad worker found Matthew Maki dead. Authorities haven’t released information about the way Maki died. Even though foul play isn’t suspect, the Major Crimes Unit is doing follow-up on the death.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Fatal Crash Near Evansville Monday
- Emergency responders who helped save man's life recognized
- David Bowie's long-serving guitarist John Hutchinson dies
- Contract Awarded for New V.A. Clinic in Alexandria
- City looks into a change in 18th Avenue among other city business
- Three More Veterans Honored in Douglas County
- Public Work's Tim Erickson Highlights Douglas County Staff
- Alexandria School Board Candidates Offer Answers on KXRA's Openline
- ALP issues mandatory water use restrictions
- Family Calls Murder Of Minneapolis Man A Senseless Act