(Norwood Young America, MN) -- Three people are injured after a Hutchinson school bus collided with a car Tuesday night in Carver County. The Minnesota State Patrol says a car driven by 21-year-old Ellen Follestad of Glencoe collided with the school bus at Highway 212 and County Road 31 near Norwood Young America. State troopers say Follestad was airlifted to H-C-M-C with life-threatening injuries. Two students on the bus - ages 12 and 14 - suffered minor injuries. The 78-year-old bus driver wasn't hurt.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Pedestrian dies in Thursday morning collision
- House Fire near Garfield
- Two more COVID-19 related deaths in Douglas County
- Eleven Minnesota traffic safety leaders receive Toward Zero Deaths Awards
- SunOpta's SOWN oat creamer part of surging industry
- Obituary - Curtis Carl Larson, 49
- Obituary - Shelley A. (Movold) Dargis-Ohlgren, 69
- City council looks into upcoming events, other agenda items Monday night
- Thursday crash near Osakis leaves one dead, another hospitalized
- Wisconsin GOP bill would make it easier for K-12 students to transfer because of COVID-19 restrictions