(Fridley, MN) -- Anoka County investigators say the 15-year-old boy critically injured in a shooting in Fridley died in the hospital. Officers say the boy was taken to Mercy Hospital Sunday night with a gunshot wound and had been in critical condition. The victim has been identified as 15-year-old Anthony Rouse of Blaine. Police arrested a 17-year-old boy in connection with the shooting. The incident remains under investigation.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Fatal Crash Near Evansville Monday
- Emergency responders who helped save man's life recognized
- David Bowie's long-serving guitarist John Hutchinson dies
- Contract Awarded for New V.A. Clinic in Alexandria
- City looks into a change in 18th Avenue among other city business
- Three More Veterans Honored in Douglas County
- Public Work's Tim Erickson Highlights Douglas County Staff
- Alexandria School Board Candidates Offer Answers on KXRA's Openline
- ALP issues mandatory water use restrictions
- Family Calls Murder Of Minneapolis Man A Senseless Act