Jury consultant Alan Tuerkheimer explains why there could be grounds for appeal in Derek Chauvin's case after a photo of one of the trial jurors showed him wearing a Black Lives Matter shirt at the March on Washington.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- This is the Least Expensive Zip Code in Minnesota
- Charlie's Bazaar Takes a Step to Return to Downtown Alexandria
- Two Serious Crashes on I-94 Hold Up Traffic Near Albany Wednesday
- BCA Investigates Prior Alex PD Purchases
- Gov. Evers says smaller stimulus will change amount, not direction of federal money
- EPA Calls for Lake Winona Cleanup
- Obituary - Kyle Imdieke, 45
- Following CDC guidelines, Walz to end Minnesota mask mandate
- ATCC Celebrates Graduation
- Big Changes Ahead for MN's Safe Return to Normal