The Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce and the Echo Press are proud to announce this year’s Top 5 Under 40 Young Professionals in the Alexandria Lakes Area. Each nomination was judged on the individual’s community involvement, professional accomplishments and leadership skills.
The Top 5 Young Professionals will be featured in the Chamber’s Annual Publication, published by and inserted into the Echo Press on January 29, and will be honored at the Chamber of Commerce’s Annual Celebration on Monday, January 27 at Arrowwood Resort and Conference Center in Alexandria. Social hour begins at 5 pm with dinner and the program at 6 pm.
This year’s honorees are:
• Melissa Amundson, Account Executive/Voice of Alexandria Operations Manager with KXRA, KX92, Z99 and Voice of Alexandria
• Josh Lustila, Master Plumber and Journeyman HVAC Installer, Ellingson Plumbing, Heating, A/C and Electrical
• Jillian Reiner, Professional Landscape Architect, Hagstrom Engineering
• Katelyn Steffel Spangrud, Assistant Alexandria City Attorney, The Law Firm of Swenson Lervick Syverson Trosvig Jacobson Cass, P.A.
• Stu Wood, Broker Associate, Edina Realty
Tickets to the Chamber’s Annual Celebration are $25 per person and can be obtained by calling (320) 763-3161 or emailing email@example.com.