The Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with the Echo Press, are proud to announce this year’s Top 5 Under 40 Young Professionals in the Alexandria Lakes Area.
Each nomination was judged on the individual’s community involvement, professional accomplishments, and leadership skills. The Top 5 honorees will be featured in the Chamber’s Annual Publication, published by and inserted into the Echo Press in late January, and will be honored at the Chamber of Commerce’s virtual Annual Celebration on Monday, January 18 at 7 pm.
This year’s honorees are:
• Alexis Wagner, Special Education, Lincoln Elementary School
• Bobbi Perseke, Office Manager, Alexandria Precision Machining
• Derek Goracke, Chiropractor, Central Lakes Chiropractic Clinic
• KaLee Mohrman, Director of Hospice, Knute Nelson
• Michelle Nessman, CEO & Founder, Elite
This virtual event is free and open to everyone. Visit www.alexandriamn.org for the live link to tune in and celebrate our entire community! For more information, call the Alexandria Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce at 320-763-3161 or email email@example.com.