(Alexandria, MN) -- Jerry’s Enterprises Inc. acquired Cub Foods in Alexandria effective Sunday, October 28th. Jerry’s Enterprises Inc. is headquartered in Edina, Minnesota and is the largest Cub Foods franchise in the United States. They run 17 retail Cub Foods supermarkets in the Twin Cities, 6 in Wisconsin, and 13 in Florida. Plus Jerry’s Enterprises Inc. owns a variety of other businesses including other grocery stores, 4 liquor stores, 5 hardware stores, 2 print shops, 2 thrift bakeries as well as additional property interests.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- First Confirmed COVID-19 Case in Douglas County
- Wisconsin governor: We are headed for the worst of the coronavirus
- City of Alexandria Asks for Residents to Follow Governor's Stay at Home Executive Order
- Investigators Conclude On-Site Investigation
- Investigation Into Downtown Alexandria Fire Continues
- How Sewing Can Help With Coronavirus Pandemic
- 3 New Minnesota Cases Of Coronavirus Involve Community Transmission
- Volunteers Gather To Help Daycare Providers
- University of Iowa Health Care pushing toward COVID-19 treatments
- Death Total Now Rises to Four in Minnesota