DOUGLAS COUNTY, Minn. — The Douglas County Sheriff’s Office was assisting in rerouting traffic southeast of Miltona following a vehicle hitting a train at a crossing on Peaceful Lane Friday afternoon. Traffic was rerouted on County Road 5 because the train was also blocking traffic at that crossing. There were no injuries in the collision. Traffic was rerouted until shortly after five p.m. when the incident was cleared and the train was able to proceed.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Raapers on Fire Tuesday Morning
- Devastating Fire Destroys Portion of Historic Downtown Alexandria
- Hoffman Man Dies After Falling Through Ice While Snowmobiling
- Alexandria Cleans Up After Downtown Fire
- Owners of Raapers Extend Thanks to Community
- Alexandria Polar Plunge Brings in Thousands for Special Olympics
- Parkers Prairie Man Dies In Crash With Semi
- Fund Set Up To Help Fire Victims
- City Welcomes Car Charging Stations, Talk City Business
- Obituary - Joseph “Joe” A. Koep, 72