(Alexandria, MN) Two vehicles collided Monday afternoon on Highway 29 at the I-94 Interchange in Alexandria. What appears to be a rear-end collision, at least one person was sent to the hospital. An older Jeep looks to have rear-ended a passenger car in the northbound lane of Highway 29 on top of the bridge over Interstate 94. The crash happened after 2:00pm Monday. At least one person was taken to the hospital for injuries. No further details are available at this time.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Judge Rules State Patrol Seizure of $4 M of Marijuana in Douglas County Illegal
- New Reality for Western Minnesota
- DEED Awards $2 Million in Redevelopment Grants and Demolition Loans
- Brandon Man Fights Fire in Detached Garage
- Three Car Crash at Highway 82 and Birch Avenue
- Fatal Crash at Highway 71/210 Intersection
- Northstar Behavioral Health Expands to Fergus Falls to Combat Substance Use Disorders/Behavioral Health Concerns
- Outage Lasts For Only A Few Moments Over Monday Lunch Hour
- Chamber Membership Team Recognizes New Members
- After Delays, Mountaineers Roll Into 2019 Season