(Alexandria, MN) Traffic was stalled for a while on State Highway 29, a few miles south of Alexandria Thursday, when a semi-truck went into the ditch. The truck entered the ditch of the east side of Highway 29, just south of the roundabout at the County Road 28 intersection. The accident took place before noon Thursday, January 19th. Authorities are still investigating the accident. More details to follow.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Raapers on Fire Tuesday Morning
- Devastating Fire Destroys Portion of Historic Downtown Alexandria
- Hoffman Man Dies After Falling Through Ice While Snowmobiling
- Alexandria Cleans Up After Downtown Fire
- Owners of Raapers Extend Thanks to Community
- Alexandria Polar Plunge Brings in Thousands for Special Olympics
- Fund Set Up To Help Fire Victims
- Parkers Prairie Man Dies In Crash With Semi
- City Welcomes Car Charging Stations, Talk City Business
- Obituary - Joseph “Joe” A. Koep, 72