(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council met for a special meeting at 5:00pm. Then at 7:00pm, the council met for a regular meeting that included the following agenda items, covered in Tom Chorley's City Council Report (AUDIO BELOW):
- Confusion on minimum age.
- Noise and liquor licensing.
- MN-DOT money comes rolling in.
- Local Street Improvements.
- The big day for Veterans Memorial Park.
- City and County to meet.
- Annexation in Carlos Township.
- Amendments approved to the Home Rule Charter.
The next City Council Meeting is scheduled for Monday, February 24th at 7:00pm at Alexandria City Hall. The Council will meet with the Douglas County Board of Commissioners at 5:00pm.