(St. Cloud, MN) -- A Stearns County judge has sentenced a man to 21 years in prison for firing a gun during a standoff last year. Twenty-eight-year-old Ryan Timothy Kellen was sentenced last week for the use of deadly force against a police officer. Police had responded to a Sauk Centre home in January 2020 after a woman reported Kellen had assaulted her. During the standoff, Kellen fired a shot at a police vehicle that had five officers inside.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Early Morning Fire in Alexandria
- Flags At Half-Staff For Paramedic Troy Boettcher
- REA & ALP Utilities Asks for People to Conserve Energy
- Pilgrim Point Update
- Obituary - Nicole Larson, 25
- Maloney and Lake Are Back Performing Together
- Construction to Begin on Roundabout
- Change in Command as Alexandria's Andrew Olsen Steps Forward
- Alexandria Chamber Duffers Delight winners crowned
- Trap Shooting Championships in Alexandria for next nine days