(Alexandria, MN) As the remodel work begins on the Douglas Street location, the Douglas County Commissioners met in the upper floor chambers of the courthouse for their regular board meeting.
KXRA's Tom Chorley was there and files his County Commissioner Report on the following agenda items (AUDIO Report Below):
- Funding for erosion prevention.
- Asbestos removal from 822 Douglas Street.
- A bike path for CR 46.
- Board adopts 50-foot road setback bordering conservation easements.
- Fish and Wildlife secures more easements.
- State Aide County Highway swap will increase road work funding.
- County Ditch public hearings announced.
- Donations for the Sheriff’s Office.
- AIS prevention inspections to launch again this year.
- A TIF district for the City of Brandon.
- The County Board meets only once in February.