(Alexandria, MN) Following a special meeting at 5:00pm Monday night, the Alexandria City Council met for their regular meeting at city hall at 7:00pm. KXRA's Tom Chorley was there and filed his City Council Report on the following agenda items: (AUDIO BELOW)
- Eagle Scout leads in the pledge
- Tourism Director talks tourism.
- Nevada Street sewer project fund talks.
- RCC expansion feasibility study.
- DATA Trail expansion.
- 18th Ave to Nokomis project a step closer.
- MPCA recognizes Alex Stormwater Management Committee.
The next city council meeting is scheduled for Monday, December 9th at 7:00pm at the Alexandria City Hall.