(St. Paul, MN)--Minnesota volunteers are mobilizing to help with Hurricane Ian relief efforts. The American Red Cross has moved hundreds of trained volunteers from across the country and tons of relief supplies to Florida. Red Cross spokesperson Sue Thesenga says more than 50 volunteers from Minnesota and the Dakotas are currently on standby to help provide safe shelter, meals, and comfort to those in need.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Central Minnesota priest no longer part of priesthood
- Schools struggling as illnesses surge in Minnesota
- Seven people injured in crash in Carlos Township on Thursday
- Man charged with neglect for leaving child outside mother's apartment building, Dodge County authorities say
- One person dies in crash south of Glenwood
- This is How Many People are on Death Row in South Dakota
- Birds found dead on Minnesota lake, officials investigating
- Authorities identify homicide victim in South Side shooting
- Snow coming to portions of Minnesota on Tuesday, only flurries locally
- One person is injured following crash in Otter Tail County