(Washington, DC)--Minnesota Congresswoman Angie Craig is applauding news that Medicare beneficiaries will see their Part B premiums decrease in 2023. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) announced that monthly premiums will drop from just over 170 dollars in 2022 to just under 165 next year. Craig says she led 30 of her colleagues in calling on CMS to revisit and reverse a significant hike in Medicare Part B premiums. The Second District Democrat says seniors will see their premiums decrease for the first time in a decade.
- Japanese Paper
- Federal Assistance In The United States
- Angie Craig
- Healthcare Reform In The United States
- Liberalism In The United States
- United States Federal Legislation
- Balanced Budget Act
- Emergency Aid To American Survivors Of The Haiti Earthquake Act
- Washington, Dc
- The Centers For Medicare And Medicaid Services
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Central Minnesota priest no longer part of priesthood
- Schools struggling as illnesses surge in Minnesota
- Seven people injured in crash in Carlos Township on Thursday
- One person dies in crash south of Glenwood
- This is How Many People are on Death Row in South Dakota
- Snowy roadways leads to three people being injured in Douglas County
- Muskego man arrested after having nephew say he was driving in crash, Grant County authorities say
- Birds found dead on Minnesota lake, officials investigating
- Authorities identify homicide victim in South Side shooting
- One person is injured in crash in Hudson Township in Douglas County