(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council met on Monday August 12th for both a special meeting and a regular council meeting. KXRA's Tom Chorley files his report on the following agenda items from Monday's regular council meeting (AUDIO BELOW).
- The Mayor congratulated for service on League of Minnesota Cities.
- Call for bids on 44th Avenue extension.
- No parking on 44th Avenue extension.
- DCAA wants independent appraisal.
- Security for schools approved.
- Public Works gets vehicles.
- A new truck for Building Department.
- Final readings on latest Home Rule Charter Amendments.