(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council met on Monday July 27th for their city council meeting at City Hall. The council discussed the following , included in Tom Chorley's City Council Report (AUDIO BELOW):
- Residents spoke out on mask requirement.
- City’s Local Emergency Declaration extended.
- Changes for all 15 traffic lights on Broadway.
- Look for the blue and white signs.
- Mobile food business gets license.
- Crazy Day’s coming in august.
- School gets more parking.
- A good rate on G.O. bonds.
- Bellanca Building interior to be gutted.
- Airport to get T-hangar.
- City projects moving along.
- City Hall doors, ramps, and railings to be upgraded.
- Security cameras proposed for City Hall.
The next city council meeting is slated for Monday, August 10th.