(Washington, DC)--Flags are flying at half-staff in Minnesota and across the nation today (Thursday) in honor and remembrance of Indiana Congresswoman Jackie Walorski. The 58-year-old Walorski and two of her staff members were killed in a car crash Wednesday near Fort Wayne. Minnesota Congresswoman Michelle Fischbach says Walorski was her freshman mentor and welcomed her to Congress with open arms and an infectious desire to serve the American people. Fischbach says Jackie will be greatly missed by her constituents as well as the colleagues who respected her tremendously.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Two people are injured in horse-drawn buggy crash in northwestern Minnesota
- UTV driver dies in crash near Holmes City
- One person is injured in a crash in Otter Tail County
- Hot weather projected to return for next week for Minnesota
- Jodi Holmquist and Tyler Holmquist both join us on this week's One on One to talk about a tragic accident
- Robbie Vee performs to a packed courthouse lawn in Alexandria on Thursday night
- Attorney from west central Minnesota pleads guilty to concealing bankruptcy
- Rodeo Friday night and Saturday in Chitherall for a good cause
- Missing teen found safe and to be reunited with her family
- Alexandria Technical & Community College is the third best community college in nation