(Alexandria, MN) On Sunday afternoon, at approximately 4:54 pm, the Douglas County Sheriff's Office responded to the Lake Victoria Access for a report of a man and a child in the water on Lake Victoria. 32 Year old James Lawrence Jevnager had driven a snowmobile into open water next to the Lake Victoria Fishing Pier. Both Jevnager and his son were able to get themselves out of the water with no injuries. North Memorial Ambulance also assisted on scene.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Two Men Dead, Two Officers Shot in Wadena County Shootout
- Dam near Lake Carlos eroding faster than hoped
- Search Continues for Missing Alex Teen
- Two Car Crash Luckily Results in No Serious Injuries
- Alexandria's Downtown Fire, One Year Later
- Facebook hacking scene targets another Alexandria business
- Anoka-Hennepin District Warns of Temporary School Closures Due to Staff Absences
- StaySafeMN Business Obligations Involving Face Coverings
- Alexandria School Board approves advertising for bids on two facility additions to replace leased spaces
- Public Input Requested on Pilgrim Point