(St. Cloud, MN) -- St. Cloud police say a father tried to kidnap his own children Wednesday morning. The 28-year-old man was said to be armed when the four children, ages 18 months to 12 years, were taken from their mother. A female accomplice allegedly used a Taser on the mother. The children were found safe in Grand Rapids and the father and two others were arrested. A fourth suspect was caught later in Minneapolis. The children remain in protective custody.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Authorities Name Suspect in Spree of Bank Robberies
- SUV-Semi Crash North of Brandon
- Osakis Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- 2019 Alumni Hall of Fame Class Announced
- Family Dispute Stops Estate Sale At Irwin Jacobs Residence
- Mankato Man Arrested on Warrant for Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Play Pro Football Pick'Em
- Cards Football Comeback Stopped Short; Jacks Prevail
- A Mix of Something Old and Something New
- Obituary - Kim Nord, 54