(Hewitt, MN) The Minnesota State Patrol says an 80 year old Fergus Falls woman died in a crash near Hewitt Tuesday morning. The Patrol says a 2016 Toyota Scion was traveling eastbound on Highway 210 and a 2008 Audi A6 was traveling northbound on Highway 71. The vehicles crashed at the intersection. The driver of the Scion was 60 year old Joseph William Wilhelmy of Fergus Falls. His passenger, 80 year old Judith Ann Wilhelmy died as a result of the collision. The Audi was driven by 36 year old Jennifer Irene Bryniarski of Bertha. A one year girl in the car was not injured. Joseph Wilhelmy was taken to St. Cloud Hospital with non-life threatening injuries. Bryniarski was taken to Tri-County Hospital, also with non-life threatening injuries. Airbags deployed in both vehicles. The crash happened just after 10:30 Tuesday morning. The State Patrol was assisted by the Todd County Sheriff's Dept, Hewitt Fire, and Tri-County Ambulance.
CANCEL and DELAY
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Trucks Collide on I-94 Near Osakis
- Lane closed on Interstate 94 near Ashby due to semi crash
- Iverson Insurance Cancellations and Delays
- County Deals With Buildings Up For Sale/Rent
- Authorities say no foul play with death in Plymouth County, Iowa
- Former Iowa congressman Berkley Bedell dies at 98
- Alexandria Public School's Lukas Gotto Named Technology Leader of the Year
- Ingebrigtsen Weighs In On Lawsuit, Budget Surplus
- The Lion, The Witch, And The Wardrobe Opens at Andria
- Trump Campaign Demands 7th District GOP Candidate Stop Using Tweet