(Alexandria, MN) Slick roads likely played a big part in a crash just after 10 pm Sunday night near Alexandria. 31 year old Ashley Quinn of Evansville was westbound on Interstate 94 when the State Patrol says she lost control of her vehicle and rolled into the center median. The crash happened at milepost 97. The Patrol says a 2 year old boy was also in the vehicle. Both were taken to Alomere Health with non life-threatening injuries.
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Reward created to find fish house bandits
- Sentencing for third man in Alexandria abduction case
- Powers sentence closes book on Alexandria abduction case
- Alexandria City Council tackles full agenda
- Wisconsin man arrested in teen's abduction, parents' deaths
- Top 5 Under 40 Young Professionals Announced
- Coldwell Banker Crown Realtors promotes Brandon Johnson to partner
- Rice County Authorities Investigating Body Found Near Lonsdale
- KXRA says goodbye to longtime sales manager Bruce McKirdy
- Two Chimney Fires in Douglas County