(Alexandria, MN) The Douglas County Commissioners met for the first time in 2020. KXRA's Tom Chorley was there and files his County Commissioner Report on the following agenda items. (AUDIO BELOW)
- New Chair and Vice Chair for the Board.
- New equipment and leased vehicles for Public Works.
- Six miles of mapping for Public Works.
- Auditor/Treasurer’s office expanding.
- A fifth of sale of tax forfeited land goes to parks and recreation.
- MCIT awards Trust certificate.
The next regular County Board meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, January 21st at 9:00am in the Douglas County Courthouse, Board Room, 305 8th Avenue South, Alexandria, MN.