(Alexandria, MN) Once again the Alexandria City Council held a special meeting prior to Monday's City Council Meeting. The main topic was the budget. Once in the general council meeting, the following topics were discussed as is reviewed in Tom Chorley's City Council Report (AUDIO BELOW):
- Pride Of The Lakes Website new from AAHS students.
- Toward Zero Deaths grant.
- City Police officer Jason Rosha honored.
- 44th Avenue and Walmart Frontage Road gets a second stop sign.
- Most drivers travel posted speed on Voyage Drive.
- MnDot taking pictures at 3rd Avenue & Kenwood.
- Council okayed 5 year street reconstruction plan.
- Fairgrounds to get appraisal.
AAHS student Abby Blank is one of three students working on the Pride of the Lakes marketing campaign. She talks about how it works and why she feels it's important. (AUDIO BELOW):