(Alexandria, MN) The Douglas County Board met in their new Administration Building space at 822 Douglas Street Tuesday. KXRA's Tom Chorley was there and files his County Commissioner Report on the following agenda items (AUDIO BELOW):
- Commissioners need to use their microphones.
- ATVs may soon be riding on county roads.
- County parks ski trails get maintenance support.
- Repairs approved for County Ditch 6 branch.
- Easement needed for County Ditch 9.
- Judicial County Ditch and Impoundment Petition what do they mean.
- Fish and Wildlife secures easements.
- Two Final plats approved.
- Donations approved for the Sheriff’s Honor Guard.