(East Lake Lillian Township, MN)--A weekend crash in Kandiyohi County has left two drivers dead and a passenger hospitalized with life-threatening injuries. Emergency responders were called to the two-vehicle crash Saturday afternoon in East Lake Lillian Township. Both drivers were killed when the two SUVs collided – 86-year-old August Faber of Lake Lillian and 35-year-old Jacob Dahlheimer of Faribault. Eighty-three-year-old Gertrude Faber of Lake Lillian was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center for treatment.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Central Minnesota priest no longer part of priesthood
- Schools struggling as illnesses surge in Minnesota
- Seven people injured in crash in Carlos Township on Thursday
- One person dies in crash south of Glenwood
- This is How Many People are on Death Row in South Dakota
- Snowy roadways leads to three people being injured in Douglas County
- Muskego man arrested after having nephew say he was driving in crash, Grant County authorities say
- Birds found dead on Minnesota lake, officials investigating
- Authorities identify homicide victim in South Side shooting
- One person is injured in crash in Hudson Township in Douglas County