(Alexandria, MN) As the snow began falling in earnest in Douglas County, the County Commissioners were busy in their county courthouse board room discussing the following agenda items. Tom Chorley has a full county commissioner report (AUDIO BELOW):
- Muck removal from County Road Seven continues.
- Char Rosenow to retire.
- The 822 Douglas Street garage to be upgraded.
- School lease of County Gyms extended.
- More Cares Act Fund expenditures announced.
- VSO receives donation.
- Social Services children and youth care receive donation.
- A CUP and CUP amendment approved.