- Former First Lutheran to be remodeled
- Pope/Douglas Solid Waste receives bond approval
- Sheriff’s Office can fly drones
- Brophy Park grant approved
- The DNR continues its work
- CARE dollars put to work in the County
- County HRA levy request approved
- Work on County Road 4 & 87 complete
- Wireless equipment to be replaced
- A camera for the Commissioner’s Room
- A number of C.U.Ps approved
- Pavement Marking and Liquid Calcium Chloride applied
First Lutheran Church Information Session
Members of the public are invited to the former First Lutheran Church building at 822 Douglas Street in Alexandria on Thursday, August 13th.
County commissioners are hosting a short presentation regarding the background of the building purchase, space needs and proposed solutions.
The event will run from 6 to 7 p.m. with the presentation at 6:15. There will be plenty of time to ask questions and share support or concerns.