(Alexandria, MN) The December 3rd Douglas County Board Meeting drew a fair number of people, as one of the main items on the agenda was the question of what to do with the old First Lutheran property purchased by the County. Here is a list of items covered in Tom Chorley's County Commissioner Report (AUDIO BELOW):
- Out-of-home child care.
- Call for bids on former church building.
- Former LAR building up for rent.
- Proposal for transportation services to the Medical Examiner.
- Regional Council seeks improved transit coordination.
- Grant for Violent Crimes Enforcement Teams.
- Donation for K9 National Trials expenses.
- Final plats approved.