(Alexandria, MN) The Douglas County Board of Commissioners met Tuesday morning in the old First Lutheran Building at 822 Douglas Street. KXRA's Tom Chorley was in attendance and files his County Commissioner Report on the following agenda items. (AUDIO BELOW):
- County Covid positivity rate greater than 5%.
- Pilgrim Point land sale official.
- Pope/Douglas Solid Waste public hearing held.
- Commissioners held meeting in former First Lutheran Church facility.
- Changes approved for Bohemian Triangle, Lakeview Estates and Horsefeather Acres.
- CARES dollars expenditures detailed.
- Final payment approved for highway work in Kensington.
Following the general meeting the County Commissioners hosted a public hearing regarding area garbage haulers and Pope Douglas Solid Waste. Tom has more on that meeting in the following report (AUDIO BELOW)