(Alexandria, MN) The Douglas County Commissioners met for the last time in the courthouse for a regular meeting on Tuesday, September 21st. KXRA's Tom Chorley was there and files his County Commissioner Report on the following agenda items (AUDIO REPORT BELOW):
- The preliminary 2022 levy was announced.
- Minnerath approved for equipment storage.
- The bond sale was approved for County Ditch 17 improvements.
- Runestone Museum approved for 2022 appropriation.
- A Federal grant was approved for the Sheriff’s office DWI Officer.
- A one-chair Beauty Salon approved for La Grand Township.