(Kensington, MN) A woman and four children were taken to the hospital following a collision between a Lincoln Navigator and a construction tractor. The State Patrol says this morning, just before seven a.m., the tractor had turned eastbound on State Highway 27 from County Road 1. The tractor was accelerating when the Navigator, also eastbound on Highway 27 rear ended it. The driver of the SUV, 29 year old Megan Vanscoik of Alexandria, along with two one-year olds, a six year old and an eight year old were taken to Alomere Health for observation. The driver of the tractor, 58 year old David Reque of Farwell did not seek medical care. The Patrol is investigating the crash.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A daily list of current funeral annoucements as heard on KXRA 1490 AM/100.3 FM
The daily news, sports, and events delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This current sports headlines delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
This email is the events of the area delivered daily from Voice of Alexandria.
The big news. Sent only as it happens.
Cancellations and Delays
This email arrives only when there are cancellations or delays in the area.
- Authorities Name Suspect in Spree of Bank Robberies
- 2019 Alumni Hall of Fame Class Announced
- Osakis Man Injured in Motorcycle Crash
- Play Pro Football Pick'Em
- Family Dispute Stops Estate Sale At Irwin Jacobs Residence
- Cards Football Comeback Stopped Short; Jacks Prevail
- Lane closures at 3rd and Broadway in Alexandria scheduled to begin Monday
- Mankato Man Arrested on Warrant for Criminal Sexual Conduct
- Veteran's Statue Gets Moved
- Obituary - Kim Nord, 54