(Alexandria, MN) The Alexandria City Council held a regular city council meeting Tuesday night. Tom Chorley reports on the following agenda items in his City Council Report (AUDIO BELOW)
- The City of Alexandria is now the third of four parts of the Joint Powers Board to vote to dissolve Lakes Area Recreation.
- A better Jaws Of Life to be purchased.
- Police Officer Matt Carlson is leaving for Lino Lakes.
- HRA to handle bonding for work on mobile home park.
- An amended Drug Task Force agreement.
- All Public Works employees eligible for On-Call Pay.
- Scouts lead in the Pledge
Mayor Sara Carlson spoke earlier in the day on Tuesday during KXRA's "Openline" program about how the Joint Powers came to this point with regard to Lakes Area Recreation (AUDIO BELOW):
The next Alexandria City Council meeting is scheduled for Monday, November 25th at 7:00pm at Alexandria City Hall.