(Alexandria,MN) The Alexandria City Council met on Monday, June 24th for a regular council meeting at City Hall. Tom Chorley was there and files his city council report on the following agenda items (AUDIO REPORT BELOW):
- Housing Trust Fund approved.
- County Public Works buildings to get access to CR82.
- City energy savings revealed.
- City gets clean 2018 financial audit.
- City pays for case corporation training trip
- CUP application approved for Church For The Harvest
- Unplatted property allowed for frontage on a public street